Initial appointment £65
- Approx 60-90 minutes, including a detailed case history, observations of your child’s communication skills, formal/informal assessments and feedback to parents.
Therapy sessions £45
- Therapy sessions on a one-to-one basis are approximately 45 minutes followed by 15 minutes feedback/ advice. These sessions can take place in the family home or in nursery or school.
- Group therapy is also available, please contact for more information.
Additional reports or programmes £50
- SpeechTherapyMaldon is experienced in the assessment and written advice for submission as part of the statutory assessment (1996 Education Act).
- Programmes can be written to be carried out at school with school staff. Training and resources can be supplied. Prices may vary, please contact for more information.
- Training for education staff is available. Please contact for more information.
“Beth is fun and enthusiastic. My son loved her!” – Debbie, parent